Casino Hub - Pools Plus Extra
STAKE £30 ON OUR POOLS GAMES AND £30 OR MORE IN CASINO SLOT WAGERS BEFORE SUNDAY EACH WEEK AND RECEIVE EXTRA FREE SPINS
Pools Plus Extra: Terms and Conditions
How to Play
To qualify for the EXTRA free spins you must have qualified for Pools Plus for that week by spending £30 or more on Pools games and then simply wager £30 or more in casino slot wagers (table games excluded) before 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday each week during the promotional period. 18+ UK Only. Full T&Cs apply.
Eligible Pools Games
• Casino slot games
18+, UK Only.
Must have qualified for Pools Plus by spending £30 or more on our Pools games.
Players must then spend £30 or more in our Casino to get 25 free spins on Micro Knights.
Free spin value is 20p.
Free Spins will expire 7 days after award.
Only available once per customer.
This offer is not available to players who are credited restricted.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS PROMOTION
1. These terms are a binding legal agreement between you and The Football Pools Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10573569 with its registered office at Walton House, Charnock Road, Liverpool, L67 1AA (“The Pools”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
2. Capitalised terms have the meanings given in clause 20 below.
3. The Offer is available from 12.00 pm on Monday 12th July 2021 until further notice. (UK time) (“Offer Period”).
How does the Offer operate?
4. To qualify for the EXTRA free spins you must have qualified for Pools Plus for that week by spending £30 or more on Pools games and then simply wager £30 or more in casino slot wagers (table games excluded) before 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday each week during the promotional period.
5. On qualification you will be awarded 25 free spins by 5pm Monday following the of the previous qualification week.
6. Awarded free spins on Micro Knights.
7. Free spins will expire 7 days after being credited.
8. The offer is only available to customers on The Pools, this offer is not available to players who are credited restricted.
HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN THIS OFFER?
9. To participate in this promotion, you must successfully qualified for Pools Plus and then staked a further £30 in our Casino in a given 7 day period (Mon – Sun).
HOW DO OUR WAGERING REQUIREMENTS WORK?
10. Free spins don't have any wager requirements.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO STOP PARTICIPATING IN THE OFFER
11. If at any time you wish to stop participating in the offer please contact our Customer Service team and they will cancel the offer.
RESTRICTIONS ON PLAY DURING THE OFFER
12. Offers are made to enhance your (and your fellow customers') enjoyment of the games we provide. It follows that we expect all our customers to participate in our Offers in a spirit of fairness. To that end we list below certain types of play we consider unfair in the context of the Offer and which may at our sole discretion be treated as a breach of the Offer and these terms and conditions:
12.1. using more than one account to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted per customer;
12.2. using more than one account per household or per IP address;
12.3. sharing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you with others who were not the intended recipient and/or accessing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you from others when you were not the intended recipient.
12.4. colluding with other people to take advantage of the existence of terms of promotional offers or bonuses,
12.5. using low or zero risk wagering patterns or equal betting patterns;
12.6. We are aware that some links to our Bonus Promotions may be posted on other sites or through forums or the information that the potential customer received may have been passed on to other contacts / or persons who didn't receive the selected Bonus Promotions offer from The Football Pools. If we detect that this activity, through investigation, has arisen, we reserve the right to remove the Bonus.
Together these constitute “Promotional Play Restrictions”.
13. If you breach (or we reasonable consider you breach) any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may at our sole discretion:
13.1. stop your participation in the Offer and any other promotional offer you may be participating in; and
13.2. reclaim any winnings we have paid you, and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets or any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus.
14. If we elect to exercise our rights under clause 12 we will explain to you in writing the reason for our decision.
15. We shall also have the right at our sole discretion to charge an administration fee not exceeding the value of the Offer to cover our reasonable administrative costs in exercising our rights in respect of clause 12.
16. We may amend or cancel this Offer or amend these terms:
16.1. without notice if such amendment or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
16.2. for any other legitimate reason, by giving you notice in advance of the amendment or cancellation. We shall exercise our rights under this clause 16.2 where the circumstances are sufficiently serious to merit such amendment or cancellation. Without limiting the circumstances in which we may choose to exercise these rights, examples include situations in which there is a malfunction of the software or hardware used to deliver our website or any manifest error in the Offer and/or the terms of the Offer.
17. In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our Website and your participation in any services we offer (including this Offer) is governed by our general terms and conditions. These can be found at www.thepools.com/terms-and-conditions/ (“;General Terms”). Please ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these terms before opting-in to this Offer.
18. Where there is any discrepancy between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall take precedence.
19. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. Terms defined in our General Terms have the same meaning in these terms unless otherwise defined.