Casino Hub - Pools Plus
STAKE £30 ON OUR POOLS GAMES THROUGHOUT THE WEEK AND GET A £5 BONUS THE FOLLOWING MONDAY!
Pools Plus: Terms and Conditions
How to Play
When you stake £30 or more on Pools games (Mon – Sun) you will be awarded a £5 Pools bonus the following Monday. Players who have been credited restricted will not be eligible for this promotion. Only pools stakes on thepools.com apply. 18+ UK Only. Full T&Cs apply.
Eligible Pools Games
• Goal Rush
• Classic Pools
• Lucky Clover
• Premier 12
• Premier 10
• Premier 6
• Colossus Pools
• 18+, UK Only.
• When Stake £30 on Pool Games between Mon – Sun.
• You will be credited with a £5 Pools Bonus the following Monday by 5pm.
• £5 Pools bonus can be redeemed against any Pool games.
• Pools bonus will expire 7 days after award.
• Only available once per customer.
• This offer is not available to players who are credited restricted.
• Only pools stakes on thepools.com apply.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS PROMOTION
1. These terms are a binding legal agreement between you and The Football Pools Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10573569 with its registered office at Walton House, Charnock Road, Liverpool, L67 1AA (“The Pools”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
2. Capitalised terms have the meanings given in clause 20 below.
3. The Offer is available from 12.00 pm on Monday 12th July 2021 until further notice. (UK time) (“Offer Period”).
How does the Offer operate?
4. Customers, when you Stake £30 on Pool Games. You will earn a £5 Pools Bonus.
5. On qualification you will be awarded a £5 Pools Bonus by 5pm Monday following the of the previous qualification week.
6. Awarded £5 Pools Bonus can only be redeemed against Pool Games.
7. £5 Pools Bonus will expire 7 days after being credited.
8. The offer is only available to customers on The Pools and have staked on pools games on thepools.com, this offer is not available to players who are credited restricted.
HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN THIS OFFER?
9. To participate in this promotion, you must successfully stake £30 on Pool Games in a given 7 day period (Mon – Sun).
HOW DO OUR WAGERING REQUIREMENTS WORK?
10. The £5 Pool bonus carries a 1x Wagering requirement, i.e you must wager the bonus once, your winnings from the bonus are then eligible for withdrawal.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO STOP PARTICIPATING IN THE OFFER
11. If at any time you wish to stop participating in the offer please contact our Customer Service team and they will cancel the offer.
RESTRICTIONS ON PLAY DURING THE OFFER
12. Offers are made to enhance your (and your fellow customers') enjoyment of the games we provide. It follows that we expect all our customers to participate in our Offers in a spirit of fairness. To that end we list below certain types of play we consider unfair in the context of the Offer and which may at our sole discretion be treated as a breach of the Offer and these terms and conditions:
12.1. using more than one account to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted per customer;
12.2. using more than one account per household or per IP address;
12.3. sharing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you with others who were not the intended recipient and/or accessing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you from others when you were not the intended recipient.
12.4. colluding with other people to take advantage of the existence of terms of promotional offers or bonuses,
12.5. using low or zero risk wagering patterns or equal betting patterns;
12.6. We are aware that some links to our Bonus Promotions may be posted on other sites or through forums or the information that the potential customer received may have been passed on to other contacts / or persons who didn't receive the selected Bonus Promotions offer from The Football Pools. If we detect that this activity, through investigation, has arisen, we reserve the right to remove the Bonus.
Together these constitute “Promotional Play Restrictions”.
13. If you breach (or we reasonable consider you breach) any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may at our sole discretion:
13.1. stop your participation in the Offer and any other promotional offer you may be participating in; and
13.2. reclaim any winnings we have paid you, and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets or any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus.
14. If we elect to exercise our rights under clause 12 we will explain to you in writing the reason for our decision.
15. We shall also have the right at our sole discretion to charge an administration fee not exceeding the value of the Offer to cover our reasonable administrative costs in exercising our rights in respect of clause 12.
16. We may amend or cancel this Offer or amend these terms:
16.1. without notice if such amendment or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
16.2. for any other legitimate reason, by giving you notice in advance of the amendment or cancellation. We shall exercise our rights under this clause 16.2 where the circumstances are sufficiently serious to merit such amendment or cancellation. Without limiting the circumstances in which we may choose to exercise these rights, examples include situations in which there is a malfunction of the software or hardware used to deliver our website or any manifest error in the Offer and/or the terms of the Offer.
17. In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our Website and your participation in any services we offer (including this Offer) is governed by our general terms and conditions. These can be found at www.thepools.com/terms-and-conditions/ (“General Terms”). Please ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these terms before opting-in to this Offer.
18. Where there is any discrepancy between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall take precedence.
19. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. Terms defined in our General Terms have the same meaning in these terms unless otherwise defined.