Casino Hub - Pragmatic Drops
DAILY DROPS AND WINS - DAILY CASH PRIZES WITH PRAGMATIC
PRAGMATIC DAILY DROP AND WINS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to Qualify:
1. Launch one of the eligible games from the ‘Participating Games List’ below and opt in to the promotion.
2. Spin at £0.50 or more on eligible slots for your chance to win cash prizes in the Daily Prize Drops and Weekly Tournaments.
3. Weekly Tournament: Earn your place on the leaderboard by having one of the top 1,500 highest value single spin wins, relative to bet size, on any single spin during the promotional period. There are 1,500 cash prizes available each week from an expected £62,000 prize pool with a top prize of £10,000. Expected daily prize pool of £9,000 across 500 cash prizes.
4. Daily Prize Drops: Win criteria: Any real money spin in the participating games may trigger a random cash prize.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. In order to be eligible to participate in the Weekly Tournaments (Regular Weeks), and Daily Prize Drops (Regular Weeks) Network Promotions a player shall be required to play a real money spin under the following conditions (hereinafter “Qualifying Spin”):
• Weekly Tournament (Regular Weeks): All spins with no minimum bet requirement in the participating games will take part in the Weekly Tournament (Regular Weeks).
• Daily Prize Drops (Regular Weeks): All spins with no minimum bet requirement in the participating games will take part in the Daily Prize Drops (Regular Weeks).
• Wolf GoldTM,
• Mustang GoldTM,
• Sweet BonanzaTM,
• John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab QueenTM,
• Great Rhino MegawaysTM,
• John Hunter and the Book of TutTM,
• The Dog HouseTM,
• The Dog House MegawaysTM,
• Chilli HeatTM,
• Fruit PartyTM,
• Big Bass BonanzaTM,
• Madame Destiny MegawaysTM,
• Gems BonanzaTM,
• Wild Wild RichesTM,
• Wild West GoldTM,
• Gates of OlympusTM,
• Power of Thor MegawaysTM,
• Floating Dragon Hold&SpinTM,
• The Hand of MidasTM,
• Buffalo King MegawaysTM,
• Juicy FruitsTM,
• Bigger Bass BonanzaTM,
• Starlight PrincessTM,
• Joker's JewelsTM,
• Big Bass Bonanza MegawaysTM,
• Book of The FallenTM,
• 5 Lions MegawaysTM,
• Buffalo KingTM,
• Extra Juicy MegawaysTM,
• Wild West Gold Megaways,
• Big Bass Splash,
• Sugar Rush,
• Book of Golden Sands,
• Floating Dragon Megaways,
• Big Bass – Keeping it ReelTM,
• Release the Kraken 2TM,
• Mammoth Gold Megaways,
• Fish Eye,
• Monster Superlanche,
• Fire Archer,
• Club TropicanaTM,
• Peak PowerTM,
• Wild Wild Riches MegawaysTM,
• Mystery of the OrientTM,
• Wild West DuelsTM,
• Cowboy CoinsTM,
• MochimonTM (each a “Participating Game”).
Weekly Tournament Schedule
• Week 5: Wednesday 8th March 2023 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 15th March 2023 17:59 UK Time.
• Week 6: Wednesday 15th March 2023 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 22nd March 2023 17:59 UK Time.
• Week 7: Wednesday 22nd March 2023 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 29th March 2023 17:59 UK Time.
• Week 8: Wednesday 29th March 2023 18:01 UK Time – Wednesday 5th April 2023 17:59 UK Time.
WEEKLY TOURNAMENTS (REGULAR WEEKS)
2. Win criteria: Highest single spin win amount adjusted for bet amount.
3. Prizes: Expected weekly prize pool of sixty-two thousand Euros/British Pounds Sterling (€/£ 62,000).
4. In total across one thousand seven hundred (1,500) cash prizes.
5. There is no cost to enter this promotion other than the cost to spin the reels.
6. The leaderboard is built into the qualifying games and will update in real time.
7. Only stakes made with real funds qualify for the promotion. Stakes made with bonus money or Free Spins do not qualify for the promotion.
8. Players' position on the leaderboard can change throughout the duration of the promotion.
9. In the event of two or more players finishing on the same leaderboard position, the one who attained the position first will get the higher prize.
10. Cash prize exchange rate relationship between GBP, USD and EUR is 1:1.
11. Cash prizes are calculated to a maximum stake of £10. Stakes over £10 can still qualify for prizes, but the prize amount will be calculated as if the stake was £10.
Weekly Tournament (Regular Weeks) Prize Table;
12. All prizes from each Weekly Tournament will be paid in cash and credited to winning players' accounts within 72 hours of the end of each Weekly Tournament.
13. Terms 13 – 23 apply to the Daily Prize Drop section of this promotion.
14. Each day of the promotional period (listed in Term 1) will include a Daily Prize Drop.
15. Each customer is eligible to win multiple prizes but can only win one prize in any one spin.
16. The prize table updates in real time showing the current standings as well as how many prizes are left.
17. The Prize Drop will end daily at 22:59 UK time or when there are no more prizes left.
DAILY PRIZE DROPS (REGULAR WEEKS)
18. Win criteria: Any real money spin in the participating games may trigger a random cash prize.
19. Prizes: Expected weekly prize pool of seventy thousand Euros/British Pounds Sterling (€/£ 63,000) in total, expected daily prize pool of ten thousand Euros/British Pounds Sterling (€/£ 9,000) across five hundred and fifty (550) cash prizes.
Daily Prize Drops (Regular Weeks) Prize Table
20. The Prize Drop will end daily at 22:59 UK time or when there are no more prizes left.
21. All prizes from each Daily Prize Drop will be paid in cash and credited to winning players' accounts within 72 hours of the end of each Daily Prize Drop.
22. This is a promotion available to multiple participating online casinos and is administered by Pragmatic Play.
RESTRICTIONS OF PLAY DURING THE OFFER
23. Offers are made to enhance your (and your fellow customers') enjoyment of the games we provide. It follows that we expect all our customers to participate in our Offers in a spirit of fairness. To that end we list below certain types of play we consider unfair in the context of the Offer and which may at our sole discretion be treated as a breach of the Offer and these terms and conditions:
24. only participating in wagering where an Offer or Offers are available;
25. using low or zero risk wagering patterns or equal betting patterns;
26. using more than one account to obtain more than the number of bonuses, free bets, or VIP loyalty points permitted per customer;
27. using more than one account per household or per IP address;
28. sharing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you with others who were not the intended recipient and/or accessing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you from others when you were not the intended recipient;
29. colluding with other people to take advantage of the existence of terms of promotional offers or bonuses; together these constitute “Promotional Play Restrictions”.
30. if you breach (or we reasonably consider you breach) any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may at our sole discretion stop your participation in the Offer and/or any other promotional offer you may participate or be participating in.
31. If we elect to exercise our rights under we will explain to you in writing the reason for our decision.
32. We shall also have the right at our sole discretion to charge an administration fee not exceeding the value of the Offer to cover our reasonable administrative costs in exercising our rights.
33. We may amend or cancel this Offer or amend these terms:
34. without notice if such amendment or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change;
35. for any other legitimate reason, by giving you notice in advance of the amendment or cancellation. We shall exercise our rights under this clause 35 where the circumstances are sufficiently serious to merit such amendment or cancellation. Without limiting the circumstances in which we may choose to exercise these rights, examples include situations in which there is a malfunction of the software or hardware used to deliver our website or any manifest error in the Offer and/or the terms of the Offer.
36. In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our Website and your participation in any services we offer (including this Offer) is governed by our general terms and conditions. These can be found at https://play.thepools.com/terms-and-conditions/ (“General Terms”). Please ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these terms.
37. Where there is any discrepancy between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall take precedence.
38. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
39. Terms defined in our General Terms have the same meaning in these terms unless otherwise defined.