Bet £10 on any Sport accumulator and Get a £3, £4 or £5 Free Bet
18+, UK only. Place a minimum £10 cash treble or greater cash bet at odds of 4/1 (5.0) or greater, on any Sport, and If it loses, get a £3 free bet for qualifying trebles, a £4 free bet for qualifying fourfolds, and a £5 free bet for fivefolds and above. Cashed Out, Void or ‘Draw No Bet’ wagers do not qualify for this promotion. Max 1 free bet per customer per day. Full T&Cs apply
Important things you should know:
- 18+, UK residents.
- Matched betting tactics are viewed as bonus abuse. Players suspected of matched betting will be disqualified from all further bonuses and promotions.
- Place a minimum £10 cash treble, fourfold or fivefold and above cash bet at odds of 4/1 (5.0) or greater cash bet on any Sport, and If It loses, we will give you a further free bet for each day you qualify.
- Qualifying trebles receive a £3 free bet.
- Qualifying 4 folds receive a £4 free bet.
- Qualifying 5 folds and above receive a £5 free bet.
- Applies to 1st qualifying bet each day during the offer period only.
- Cashed Out, Void or 'Draw No Bet' wagers do not qualify for this promotion
- Available once per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number and IP address per day.
- Minimum £10 cash bet required to qualify for the free bet award.
- Maximum award is a 1 x £5 free bet.
- Free bet must be wagered in full on redemption.
- Free bet expires 7 days after award.
- Free bet awarded midday the day after your qualifying bet is settled.
- Free bet value not included in returns.
- Bonus restricted customers are not eligible for this promotion.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Full T&Cs apply.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS PROMOTION
- These terms are a binding legal agreement between you and The Football Pools Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10573569 with its registered office at Walton House, Charnock Road, Liverpool, L67 1AA ("The Pools", "we", "us", "our").
- Capitalised terms have the meanings given in clause 17 below.
- This offer is valid from 20th November 2020 until further notice ("Offer Period").
- If awarded, your free bet expires 7 days after it is awarded.
How does the Offer operate?
- Subject to clause 6, if you place a multiple bet with us that is a treble or greater on one or more days during the Offer Period then provided:
- it is a bet of £10 or more made with cash deposited into your Cash Balance; and
- it is at odds of 4/1 or greater,
- and you bet LOSES
you will be offered a free bet for each day you place a qualifying bet as follows:
- if your qualifying bet is a treble, £3;
- if your qualifying bet is a fourfold, £4; and
- if your qualifying bet is a fivefold or greater, £5.
- The following bets shall not qualify for this Offer:
- Cashed Out, Void or 'Draw No Bet' wagers;
- bets placed at odds of less than 4/1;
- If you qualify for a free bet, it will appear in your bet slip the following day of bet settlement after midday and shall be available to wager on any sporting event for a period of 7 days. Your free bet must be wagered in full on redemption and the free bet value will not be included in returns.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
Restrictions on play during the Offer
- Offers are made to enhance your (and your fellow customers') enjoyment of the games we provide. It follows that we expect all our customers to participate in our Offers in a spirit of fairness. To that end we list below certain types of play we consider unfair in the context of the Offer and which may at our sole discretion be treated as a breach of the Offer and these terms and conditions:
- using more than one account to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted per customer;
- using more than one account per household or per IP address;
- sharing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you with others who were not the intended recipient and/or accessing promotional offers, bonus codes or bonuses received by you from others when you were not the intended recipient;
- colluding with other people to take advantage of the existence of terms of promotional offers or bonuses,
together these constitute "Promotional Play Restrictions".
- If you breach (or we reasonable consider you breach) any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may at our sole discretion:
- stop your participation in the Offer and any other promotional offer you may be participating in; and
- reclaim any winnings we have paid you, and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets or any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus.
- If we elect to exercise our rights under clause 10 we will explain to you in writing the reason for our decision.
- We shall also have the right at our sole discretion to charge an administration fee not exceeding the value of the Offer to cover our reasonable administrative costs in exercising our rights in respect of clause 10.
- We may amend or cancel this Offer or amend these terms:
- without notice if such amendment or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
- for any other legitimate reason, by giving you notice in advance of the amendment or cancellation. We shall exercise our rights under this clause 12.2 where the circumstances are sufficiently serious to merit such amendment or cancellation. Without limiting the circumstances in which we may choose to exercise these rights, examples include situations in which there is a malfunction of the software or hardware used to deliver our website or any manifest error in the Offer and/or the terms of the Offer.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of our Website and your participation in any services we offer (including this Offer) is governed by our general terms and conditions. These can be found at www.thepools.com/terms-and-conditions/ ("General Terms"). Please ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these terms before opting-in to this Offer.
- Where there is any discrepancy between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall take precedence.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Terms defined in our General Terms have the same meaning in these terms unless otherwise defined.